Wednesday, February 26, 2014

GG's in North Dakota



Godly Girlfriends are heading to North Dakota in May.
Yee Haw!

I've attached some photos of the beautiful rustic chapel
at the Upper Missouri Ministries Campground
near Epping, N.D.,
which is about 15 miles from Williston.
The term "Missouri" comes from the Missouri River, which is nearby.


How about this beautiful stone fireplace,
located at the back of the chapel?
Sure hope we find a fire burning in it!
Sure hope we leave with a fire burning 
in us!


 Here's a view of the altar area, 
complete with a stained glass window.


For more pictures visit the 
Camp UMM website here.

1 comment:

  1. What an honor and beautiful part of my life so many of you have been. You've all added richness to my life as we've hungered and thirsted for the living water Our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ supplies.

    I am so grateful for His hand that guides and protects us. When I think of how close we came to being robbed of this great adventure with our girlfriends in ND I'm humbled by The beauty of His love.

    I am looking forward to seeing what He does in the lives of our new girlfriends as
    well as ours that He is connecting us with.

    Jesus, You leave me breathless and in awe. Thank you for ongoing and exciting
    opportunities to grow, learn, love and experience the joy of being a Godly
    Girlfriend whether at retreat or in my living room or anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete